- Editor of Sablog National Hindi magazine from January 2009 onwards.
- Founder Editor of Samved, a reputed non-periodical literary magazine in Hindi, from 1990 ownwards
- Executive Editor of Paryawaran, a quarterly magazine of Environment and Forest ministry of India since June 2009.
- Joint Editor of Lokayat National Hindi Fortnightly from July 2007 to June 2008.
- Senior Publication Officer of Bhartiya Jnanpith from June 2005 to June 2007.
- Assistant Editor of Nayee Baat, a Hindi daily published from Bhagalpur (Bihar), from 1984 to 1986.
- Executive Editor of Vikramshila Times, a Hindi weekly published from Bhagalpur(Bihar), from 1982 to 1984.
- More than hundred published articles on the issues related to litrrature, culture and society.Have been a regular contributor to the Hindi papers journals like Dinman, Hindustan, India Today, Hans, Tadbhav, Pustak Varta, Samkaleen Janmat, Udbhawna, Jansatta, Amar Ujaala, Prabhat khabar, Gandhi Marga, etc.
- On Editorial Board of Sahyatri, a journal devoted to development, published from Ranchi (Jharkhand).
- Series Editor and Transalator of Hindi version of the book ‘Challenging Empires’ in four volumes, one has been published and remaining three volumes are in process of publication.
- Edited a book of Anupam Mishra ‘ saaf Maathe ka Samaaj’ published from Penguin India.
- Editorial consultant of South Asia Dialogue on Ecological Democracy( Centre for studies and developing society) from January 2004 to December 2004.
- Wrote drama scripts and directed several plays.
- Produced and directed an hour- long documentry film on Nemichandra Jain, a theatre personality, for Doordarshan.
- Made five documentary films on early childcare and education, alternative schooling, traning, civil work and different classroom activities for Bihar Education Project. The documentaries were telecast on Doordarshan.
- Two-time recipient of ‘Best Direction Award’ in all Indian drama competition organized at Jabalpur (M.P) and Chittranjan(W.B) respectively.
- Recipient of Fellowship awarded by the Department of culture, Government of India, for research on ‘Folk elements in the literature of Phanishwar Nath Renu’ (2000-2002).
CULTURAL ACTIVITIES AND EVENT ORAGNISATION
- Founder President of UTSAV (A Cultural Oragnisation), Jamalpur (Bihar).
- Organised many cultural programmes and All India Drama Competitions.
- Organised many seminars on literary and social issues.
- Organised a series of Classical Music Programme NINAD.
- State secretary of BIHAR FORUM FOR DEMOCRACY AND COMMUNAL AMITY’ Founded by V.M. Tarkunde.
- Member of Jaiprakash Birth Centanary Committee.
NAME : KISHAN KALJAYEE
OFFICIAL NAME : KRISHNA PRAKASH CHOUDHARY
FATHER/S NAME : LATE NAKUL PRASAD CHOUDHARY
DATE OF BIRTH : 31st December 1961
ADDRESS : B-3/44. 3rd FLOOR, SECTOR-16, ROHINI, DELHI-110089
PHONE : +918340436365
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PERMANENT ADDRESS : At+P.O.-Motia, Dist- Godda-814133 (Jharkhand)
EDUCATION : M.A. (HINDI) from Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur, University,Bihar.